Sunday, May 29, 2016

Utah Trip 2016 part 1

Our big vacation this year was to go to Utah. I know what your thinking, "how exotic." Am I right? haha...we have missed our friends and family from Utah so much that we decided we had to go. That is definitely one thing living across the country has taught me, things and places are fun to see, but people are what make life worthwhile. Anyway, I digress, so we headed out to Utah and of course stopped in the middle of Wyoming at Little America for an ice-cream cone (a childhood tradition in Morgan's family). I got Eva a full sized cone, not sure what I was thinking. There were tears when we had to leave it uneaten. :(




The first few days of our trip consisted of a Lyons' family reunion (just with Morgan's siblings). The first day we had a picnic in Provo and everyone (except this tired momma and Eva and Jack) went to play tennis). Then we went up Provo canyon to a park and pavilion area for dinner, games and a sing-a-long. The next day we met up in Draper again for dinner and a slide show of Aleisha and James' recent trip to Europe.


 Eva definitely had too much sugar...



 This was one of the first meetings for Grace and baby Jack. She was darling with him and kept leaning in to give him kisses. 

 They'll be best friends someday...
 at least that's the plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment