Well, January can be summed up with the words, "cabin fever". Thanks to storm Jonas and a few rounds of colds that all of us caught, we were cooped up WAY too long. We enjoyed watching lots of Netflix and hanging out, but it has been nice to settle back into a routine these last few weeks. One of the biggest changes this month is that I started doing personal training to get my eating habits and working out habits all sorted out and it has been THE. BEST. THING. EVER. I have never felt better.
Anyway, onto all the pictures from this month and their clever captions...
My mom bought this cute little outfit for Jack when she came to help after he is born. I love the little turtle on his bum.
Little Jack and I hang out the most during Eva's nap in the middle of the day. We have heart to hearts and I tickle him until he full out belly laughs.
Jack likes to fall asleep with something near his face. For example...
Sunday best. Love the sweater vest.
Also, I can not get enough of these big brown eyes! So cute.
Here is some of the damage done by storm Jonas. This was about a half day short of the final product. At the end of the storm our car was just a mound of white.
...and of course we love Costco, so this is us hanging out at Costco, desperately trying to get out after being cooped up.
Another picture of Jack...
I got this adorable cute skirt for my birthday and I love it!
Jack started sucking his thumb recently. It's pretty hit and miss, but we are hoping it sticks...
I love hanging out with these two everyday. They are so great.
Eva calls this goat puppet an 'Elmo Baa'. I love how creative she is with putting her words together. Any day now she is going to burst into full blown sentences.
Also, this month, this happened (SO awesome!).
Eva is on the verge of potty training and has already moved to a 'big girl' bed. I can't believe how big she is getting. She makes me laugh everyday. She is silly and a tease and can be quite the stinker, but I love being her mother.
We got a package in the mail from Grandma Lyons. Eva just couldn't wait to put on her new Minnie PJs. She saw them and the next thing I knew her pants were puddled on the floor and she was attempting to pull her shirt over her head.
No comments:
Post a Comment