Saturday, September 5, 2015

Nursery Makeover Reveal

Remember this post about how I had plans to redo our nursery. Well, I finally have it finished and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. Here is the bad news: I sadly did not take any 'before' pictures. So, just imagine this room looking a whole lot more boring and we are set. Here is it post-makeover.



This is the only shelf in the room. It makes a huge difference to have some vertical decorating in this space. 
 These are the paper flowers I made. The paper was super cheap and the vase was like $3 from Michaels. 

Here is my favorite part of the decorating process. I wanted some fun artwork in the room, but I wanted it to be personal. I recently have dabbled in watercolor painting and so I figured I'd just paint some pictures myself. I plan to have lullabies for each of my kids, so 'Baby Mine' is Eva's and "Hushabye Mountain" will be little boy's lullaby. Here are some closeups. 



 These are the DIY pom-poms I made to hang over Eva's bed. I love the whimsy they add to the room. 
And that's it. I'm super please with how everything turned out and I'm SUPER glad I actually took the time to put together the nursery finally. It definitely took long enough. 



No comments:

Post a Comment