Thursday, July 31, 2014

Disneyland Trip: Downtown Disney and Baseball

On Thursday we spent some time again at Downtown Disney. I've never really walked around all of it and since we had extra time I really wanted to. We saw some pretty cool stuff.
 
These characters you see behind us are made entirely out of Legos!

 The dragon was of course the craziest…completely out of Legos as well…if you can believe it.





 
 We also made a quick stop to walk around the Grand Californian Hotel. It was SO amazing! Nice and big and done totally in the Craftsman style. There was a lady playing Disney songs on the piano and cute little child rocking chairs in front of a TV playing cartoons. I loved it!
Grandma Lyons then bought Eva a little play toy, which she loves!


We then drove to Los Angeles to watch a Dodgers vs Cardinals baseball game. Eva was being a little fussy pants, which was quite exhausting. Much to my delight (because of fussy baby) it was the shortest baseball game I have ever been to. It was about 3 hours long. We then drove home and went to sleep early to prepare for Disneyland the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment