Ok…I'm way late on this one. Eva turned 3 months on March 27th and I wanted to document it, even though we are two weeks past that. She is getting SO big. She is ticklish and will laugh if you tickle her just right. She loves to play airplane. She puts everything she grabs in her mouth. She can't leave her binky alone and has to pull it out when it is in her mouth, only to get upset that she can't get it back in the right way. She is pretty consistent with her night time sleep schedule. She usually give me a good 5 hour stretch and occasionally will even sleep for 6 or 7 hours. She is eating SO much. I pump about 4 to 5 ounces every three hours and sometimes she still acts hungry. She went to the zoo for the first time with Morgan's Aunt Marci, who watches her, this past Friday. She can roll over from her stomach onto her back all by herself, but only once or twice. Anymore tries and she gets upset. It really is such a joy having her in our lives. I cannot even express how much I whole-heartedly love being a wife and mother!

No comments:
Post a Comment